ABBOTTABAD UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals on prescribed forms available at Abbottabad University website (www.aust.edu.pk) for the following positions on regular basis.
1. REGISTRAR (BPS-20)
Master’s degree with First division from an HEC recognized University/Institution with 17 years teaching/administrative experience in a University/Government or autonomous body in BPS-17 and above.
First division degree (16 years education) in Business Administration (with Specialization in Finance) or Commerce from HEC recognized University/ DAI’s or Member PIPFA (FPA) with 17 years’ experience in financial management / Accounts in a University or a Government Department or an Autonomous Organization in pay scale 17 or its equivalent and above.
3. CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS (BPS-20)
First division degree (16 years education) from HEC recognized University/ DAI’s with 17 years’ relevant experience, in pay scale 17 or its equivalent or above.
4. ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR WORKS (BPS-19)
First Class BE (16 years education) in Civil Engineering, from HEC recognized University and Pakistan Engineering Council with 12 years’ relevant experience in a University or a Government Department or an Autonomous Organization in pay scale 17 or its equivalent and above OR Second Class BE (16 years education) in Civil Engineering, from HEC recognized University and Pakistan Engineering Council with 15 years’ relevant experience in a University or a Government Department or an Autonomous Organization in pay scale 17 or its equivalent and above. No third division in entire academic career.
5. DEPUTY REGISTRAR (BPS-18)
First division degree (16 years education) with 5 years’ experience in a University or Government Department or Autonomous Organization in pay scale 17 or its equivalent.
6. DEPUTY DIRECTOR ORIC (BPS-18)
PhD from HEC recognized University/ Institute with good research record OR First Division degree (16 years education from HEC recognized University / Institution with 05 years relevant experience.
7. DRIVER (BPS-05)
Matric in at least 2nd division with a valid HTV/LTV license and having 5 years’ experience of driving heavy transport OR Literate with a valid HTV/LTV license and having 10 years’ experience of driving heavy transport.
8. MALI (BPS-02)
Matriculate in at least 2nd division.
Terms & Conditions:
(1)The candidates serving in Government, Semi-government and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper Channel.
(2) The application form can be downloaded from Abbottabad University of Science & Technology website: www.aust.edu.pk or can be obtained from the inquiry Office of the University. Only the prescribed application form will be accepted.
(3) No column of the application form should be left blank particularly equivalent percentage marks/cGPA, contact numbers (both landline and mobile) and postal address.
(4) A Bank draft (nonrefundable) in favor of Treasurer, Abbottabad University of Science & Technology of Rs. 5000/- for posts at Sr. No. 1 to 3, Rs. 4000/- for post at Sr. No. 4, Rs. 3000/- for posts at Sr. No. 5 & 6. Rs. 1000/- for posts at Sr. No.7 and Rs. 500/- for posts at Sr. No. 8 should be deposited. Original receipt of Bank Draft/Online Deposit (and one photocopy of the same) with attested photocopies of all DMCs. Degrees. Certificates, Experience Certificates. CNIC. research papers and 2 recent passport size photographs must be attached with the Application Form. Incomplete forms in any respect will not be entertained.
(5) The candidates having Foreign Degree/Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificates from HEC/IBCC, Islamabad before the closing date.
(6) Age limits for Sr. No. 5 & 6 is 18 to 35 years and for Sr. No. 7 & 8 is 18 to 45 years. The candidates claiming age relaxation will be treated as per University rules.
(7) Experience/qualification gained after the last date of submission shall not be considered.
(8) The selected candidates will be governed by the Rules/Regulations/Statutes of the Abbottabad University of Science & Technology as amended from time to time.
(9) University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of positions, not to fill any position, withhold the appointment against any advertised position or to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
(10) All applications are treated as confidential documents and will be shredded one year after an appointment is made.
(11) No TA/DA shall be admissible during test/interview.
(12) For positions at Sr. No. 7 & 8 only the candidates with the domicile of District Abbottabad will be considered eligible as per University Act.
(13) Applications must reach the office of the undersigned on or before May 31,2019 positively.
Note: Errors and Omissions, if any, will be rectified by the University.
Abbottabad University of Science & Technology
Ph #: +92992402118. Fax #: +92992402076email: recistrarfa aust.edu.pk www.aust.cdu.pk