GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
SCHOOL EDUCATION & LITERACY DEPARTMENT
OFFICE OF THE ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR TEACHERS TRAINING INSTITUTIONS SINDH HYDERABAD
PHONE: 022-9210326 — FAX: 022-2616602 — EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
OF DIFFERENTLY ABLED PERSONS ON VACANT POSTS AGAINST 5% QUOTA
Applications are invited from differently abled persons, having domicile of following Districts for recruitment to the posts lying vacant in the Government Elementary Colleges of Education lor (Men/Women) running in the respective Districts under the administrative control of Directorate of Teachers Training Institutions Sindht Hyderabad,
1. Central Karachi Computer Operator / Data Input Operator
2. Mallr Karachi Jr. Clerk
3. Hyderabad Naib Qasid
4. Thatta Naib Qasid
5. Malir, Karachi Naib Qasid
6. Hyderabad Cook
7. Malir. Karachi Cook
8. Malir, Karachi Chowkidar
9. Hyderabad Chowkidar
10. Dadu Chowkidar
11. Central Malhi
12. Malir, Karachi Sanitary Worker
13. Central Karachi Sanitary Worker
1. The vacancies are purely on temporary basis and will be permanent after completion of probationary period and services can be terminated at any time during probation period on serving of one month notice.
2. The applications, along with attested photocopies of academic qualification, CNIC, Domicile, PRC. two passport size photographs experience certificate should be submitted to the office of Additional Director, Teachers Training Institutions Sindh, Hyderabad Civil Hospital Road Tilak Incline Hyderabad.
3. Applicants must provide Certificate of Disability, issued by the Boards, constituted by Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons (PCRDP), as powers conferred under Sindh Empowerment of Persons with Disability Act-2018 or Civil Surgeon of the concerned District / Division.
4. The incomplete application & application received after closing date will not be considered.
5. The last date for submission of application is 22.06.2019
6. Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as Sindh Government policy.
7. Canvassing in any form or manner will disqualify the candidates.
8. Only eligible / shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
9. No TA/DA is admissible to the candidates for appearing in test / interview.
NOTE: The application may be addressed to the Additional Director. Teachers Training Institutions Sindh, Hyderabad Civil Hospital Road Tilak incline Hyderabad.
TEACHERS TRAINING INSTITUTION
TEL NO: 0222113934