Government of Pakistan
AHK National Centre for Rural Development
Park Road. Chak Shahzad – Islamabad
Applications are invited for appointment against the following posts lying vacant in Akhtar Hameed Khan National Centre for Rural Development (AHKNCRD), Establishment Division, Islamabad on regular basis.
1. Stenotypist (BS-14)
2. Projectionist (BS-09)
3. Dispatch Rider (BS-04)
4. Watchman (BS-01)
5. Sweeper (BS-01)
6. Gardener (Mali) (BS-01)
7. Hostel Attendant (BS-01)
Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of test/interview. Applicants already in Government service may apply Through Proper Channel. 5 years general relaxation in upper age limit shall be admissible as per government rules. No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview. Only short-listed applicants will be called for test/interview.
The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/postpone recruitment process at any stage.
HOW TO APPLY
1. For the posts of BS-4 and above: Please download the Application Form and deposit slip from www.ots.org.pk, and send, by post or courier, the filled up Application Form along with the paid copy of the deposit slip to Open Testing Service, Office # 01, Central Avenue, Bahria Town, Phase VI Islamabad. Application Form submitted by hand will not be accepted.
2. For the post of BS-03 and below: To apply for post BS 03 and below, send filled in application form available at www.ots.org.pk and www.ncrd.gov.pk to Deputy Director (HR), AHK National Centre for Rural Development, Park Road, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad without fee.
3. Information provided in the Application Forms will be verified in case of offer of appointment. In case of any forget information, AHKNCRD reserves the right to cancel your candidature at any stage (even after employment / revealed later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
4. Test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. Applications should be reached within fifteen (15) days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
DEPUTY DIRECTOR (HR)
Ph: 051-9255065 (Office)