Air University Tender Notice 24 Mar Provision of Labatory IT Equipment
PROVISION OF LABATORY & IT EQUIPMENT FOR AIR UNIVERSITY, ISLAMABAD
Air University invites sealed tenders, based on single stage two envelopes bidding procedure for Supply of following equipment:-
Terms & Conditions
1. The bidders are to furnish the following documents in separate, clearly marked and sealed envelopes:
(a) Technical Proposal
• Company profile
• BankstatementofthefirmforthelastOI year
• Photocopy of Bid Security showing bid amount as blanked
• Description and value of each Purchase Order for supply of General IT / Lab Equipment completed during last five years, to be attached as “Appendix A”
• Description and value of each Purchase Order for supply of relevant Lab and IT Equipment completed during last five years, to be attached as “Appendix B”
• Affidavit that firm is not blacklisted by any Government Department/Civil Agency
• Proof of firm’s registration with Income Tax Department
(b) Financial Proposal
• PricedList of Items (FOR and/or C&F basis)
• CDR/Pay Order for 2% Earnest Money
2. Tender documents can be obtained from A & D office, Air University, sector E-9.Islamabad w.e.f 26 March, 2019
on any working day after depositing Rs.1,000/- (nonrefundable) in favor of Air University, Sector E-9, Islamabad for each set of above mentioned Tender Documents.
3. Bids prepared in accordance with the instructions in the bidding documents must reach the Office of A&D Air University, Islamabad on or before 11 April, 2019 at 1100 Hours. Bids will be opened the same day at the above mentioned venue by the respective Committees.
4. Air University reserves the right to reject all bids or proposals prior to acceptance or cancel the tendering process by giving a notice in this respect in pursuance of Rule 33 of Public Procurement Rules (2004).
Director A&D – Air University, Sector E-9, Islamabad Tel: 051-2281470