AJK Finance Department Jobs 24 April 2019, Financial Analyst Taxation Expert
AZAD GOVT. THE. OF STATE OF JAMMU & KASHMIR
SITUATIONS VACANT (PROJECT POST)
Finance Department intends to make recruitment purely on contract basis from amongst the Pakistani / State Subjects of Jammu & Kashmir against the following position which is available under a development scheme “Strengthening of Finance Department, AJ&K’ The Candidates possessing following qualification & experience may submit their applications along-with relevant transcripts / certificates to appear for selection through test/ interview The selection of candidates shall be made on the bass of merit to be determined through approved selection cntena subject to the conditions mentioned below. Prescribed application form and job description are available at AJ&K Finance Department website i.e. www.financeajk.gok.pk
Financial Analyst/ Taxation Expert
Qualification: – Masters in Economics. Public Policy, Tax Policy. Finance or relevant subject
Experience:- Relevant working experience on assignments/ projects related to public Finance. Tax Pol cy & management, reforms in tax administration covering areas of tax assessment, collection, administration and management. Experience in financial analysis including use of statistical tools to undertake & analyze various problems of financial and economic management with demonstrated expertise of financial management and taxation reforms. Prior experience with Government institutions would be given due consideration
Only short listed candidates will be called for Test/ Interview.
• The prescribed application form can be downloaded from Finance Department website i.e. www.financcajk.gok.pk
• Candidates are required to submit one copy of application along-with complete C.V and attested copies of testimonials.
Application must be accompanied with original Bank Draft Rs. 1000/-
• Two most recent passport size photographs should be affixed on application. Candidates already in service of a Government/ Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous Body must apply through proper channel by the due date Otherwise their applications shall not be entertained.
• Applications received after the last date will not be entertained even through posted before the last date
Incomplete Applications shall not be entertained.
The above project post is purely on contract basis, till the completion of project
• Last date for submission of application is 10-05-2019
The Department reserves the right not to consider application or fill the post without giving any reason.
(Kh. Muhammad Farooq)
Section Officer Finance (Admin) Block No. 03. New Secretariat, Chatter Domail. Muzaffarabad (AK). Ph: 05822-921477