CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Al Baraka Bank (Pakistan) Limited is a part of Al Baraka Banking Croup (ABC), the leading International Islamic Banking Group in the Gulf Region. ABG is registered as a Joint Stock Company listed in Bahrain and NASDAQ Dubai Stock Exchange. ABG has a wide geographical presence around the world with operations in 17 countries having more than 700 branches spread over three continents. Today with an extensive online network of 190 branches spread across 90+ cities and towns across in Pakistan.
Al Baraka Bank is looking for experienced professionals for the following position:-
UNIT HEAD – PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT RETAIL BANKING PRODUCTS
Business Graduate (16 years education), preferably Masters along with Certification in Islamic Banking Karachi
Minimum 5 Years of relevant Banking Experience
• Development of new and refinement of existing liability, consumer and other wealth management products and services of the Bank to meet the needs of business segments
• Conduct continuous research on products and services of other local and international peer banks
• Lead and coordinate with all support functions in order to execute of products and services
• Support team in conducting User Acceptance Tests of products
• Frequent visits and meeting with Business Team and other concerned stakeholders for improving the controls of products and services offered by the Bank.
• Provide training to bank staff regarding product & services, offered by the bank
• Supervise special projects of SBP pertaining to Products & Services offered by the Bank.
• Any other task assigned by the Head / Unit Head
Core Competencies Required:
• Thorough knowledge of Islamic Banking
• Understanding of Banking Products
• Experience in Research & Development
• Good understanding of core banking system
• Good Interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project (Preferred)
Interested candidates may share their CVs at email@example.com latest by July 30, 2019. (Must mention position applied for in subject)
Your Partner Bank
We are Equal Opportunity Employers