SENIOR EXECUTIVE – WEAVING PLANNING
• Coordinate with weaving production and other concerned departments to devise weaving production plan.
• Follow up weaving start and completion dates against each customer order.
• Follow up and update weaving status on daily basis and communicate to the concerns.
• Prepare, monitor and communicate weaving production efficiency report to seniors.
• Prepare loom production report from greige inward section and update status on daily basis.
• Monitor execution of weaving production plan on daily basis.
• Should have at least 2 years of experience of weaving planning.
• Should be a graduate with 16 years of education (Preferably Textile Graduate).
• Strongly analytical, communication and MS Excel skills.
Candidate having the required skill and experience may send their resume via email to email@example.com by June 20th 2019. Please mention “Sr. Executive – Weaving Planning” in the subject line.