GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
NATIONAL ACCOUNTABILITY BUREAU SHAHRAH-E-JAMHURIAT, G-5/1
National Accountability Bureau invites applications from only Pakistani Nationals against the following temporary posts but likely to continue for its Headquarter and Regional Bureaus:-
Eligible candidates fulfilling above criteria for respective posts will be called for written test followed by Typing/ Short Hand, Key Punching/ Key Depression tests (where applicable) and subsequently shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Government Servants/Autonomous/ Semi Autonomous/ Corporation employees can only apply through proper channel otherwise their candidature will not be accepted.
No further relaxation in maximum age as mentioned against each post will be given. However, under mentioned categories will be admissible for age relaxation:-
1. 3 years age relaxation to the candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Budhist community, recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas.
2. 3 years age relaxation to the candidates belonging to Sindh(R) and Balochistan.
3. 15 years (or) the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan whichever is less to the released or retired personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
4. 10 years age relaxation is admissible to Government servants who have completed 2 years of continuous government service on the closing date.
5. 10 years age relaxation to disabled persons for posts in BPS-15 and below.
6. 5 years age relaxation to widow, son or daughter of deceased Govt, servant who died during service.
7. Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified above, he/she will be allowed relaxation in age only in one category favourable to him/her.
10% quota for female candidates and 5% for candidates belonging to minorities is observed as per Federal Government rules.
If a candidate is interested to apply for more than one post for HQ and respective region, a separate
application is required to be submitted.
No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in any test/interview.
Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Result awaited candidates on closing date are not eligible to apply.
Foreign degree holders must provide a certificate of equivalence from IBCC or Higher Education Commission as the case may be.
The above posts will be governed by NAB Employees Terms and Conditions of Services (TCS)-2002 and MAQ-2015 and amendments made from time to time.
Dual Nationality holders are not eligible to apply for appointment against these posts.
Age, Qualification and Experience shall be counted/ examined as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
NAB reserves the right to cancel candidature of a candidate on any ground whatsoever.
For Further Information and Contact:
Pakistan Testing Service
Adeel Plaza, 3rd Floor, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad. Website: www. pts. org.pk