Government of Pakistan
ANTI NARCOTICS FORCE HEADQUARTERS RAWALPINDI
Ministry of Narcotics Control
APPOINTMENT OF 2 x SPECIAL PROSECUTORS ON CONTRACT BASIS
Anti Narcotics Force Headquarters Rawalpindi requires the services of energetic and hardworking Advocates oa contract basis for contesting ANF cases in Special Courts (CNS), High Court and Appellate Courts.
2. The Advocates fulfilling following criteria can apply:-
a. The candidates shall be persons who are citizens of Pakistan
b. The candidates shall be practicing as an advocate of High Court with experience in legal matters preferably dealing with drug cases and criminal cases.
c. The candidates shall neither have been guilty of misconduct during the professional career nor convicted of any offense of moral turpitude nor dismissed from Government service nor declared as insolvent.
d. The candidates after selection may be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
e. The candidates having Supreme Court experience will be given preference.
3. Attractive retainership fee will be offered, which is mutually negotiable.
4. The Special Prosecutors shall conduct proceedings under the control of Narcotics Substance Act, 1997 (XXV of 1997 cases on behalf of the Federal Government before special courts and appellate courts and shall not appear in any narcotics case in defence of an accused.
5. Interviews will be held at Headquarters Anti Narcotics Force Rawalpindi. No TA/DA will be admissible.
6. The selection will be made purely on merit.
7. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
8. Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed format which is available at ANF website www.anf.gov.pk alongwith their CVs within 15 days after the publication of this advertisement at the following address:-
Headquarters Anti Narcotics Force, Haq Nawaz Lines, Abid Majeed Road, Opposite Army Medical College, Rawalpindi Ph No. 051-9217173, Fax 051-9270165 www.anf.gov.pk, Email: email@example.com