FCPS CLINICAL HAEMATOLOGY RESIDENCY TRAINING PROGRAMME – 2019 AT ARMED FORCES BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT CENTRE, RAWALPINDI
Applications are invited from PMDC registered male/female doctors for 3 years Residency in Clinical Haematology (Paid Slots). The Residency programme is fully accredited and approved from CPSP & PMDC.
1. FCPS Medicine/ Paediatrics
2. Intermediate Module – IMM Medicine/ Paediatrics
3. Individual who have completed 2 years training in Medicine or Paediatrics are also eligible to apply.
1. Decision of hospital admission committee will be final
2. Candidates will be interviewed in the light of original documents
3. Interview is a component’ of the application process and does not guarantee selection
4. No TA/DA will be for interview_
Applications alongwith CV and photocopies of following documents, should reach undersigned latest by 20 Jun 2019 and interview will be held on 28 Jun 2019.
• PMDC Registration
• MBBS Degree
• Evidence of passing FCPS / IMM or evidence of 2 years training
ARMED FORCES BONE MARROW TRANSPLNAT CENTRE (AFBMTC) RAWALPINDI
TELEPHONE: 051-920076, 0333-4243525