Applications are invited from eligible Male/Female citizens of Pakistan for the following vacant posts in Armed Forces Institute of Urology (AFIU) Rawalpindi:-
(i) BA with minimum 2nd division from recognized institute.
2. Computer Operator
Intermediate with 01 year diploma in IT from a recognized institute.
3. Medical Record Keeper
Intermediate or equivalent course in MS Office.
5. ECG Technician
Matric with Certificate in ECG Technician Course
6. Analyst/Med Transcriptions
(ii) 06 Months diploma in IT from recognized institute will be preferred.
Matric with knowledge of Automation
(ii) Typing speed 30 words per minute
(iii) 01 yeardiploma in IT will be preferred.
9. Nursing Assistant (Male / Female)
Matric with science with one year diploma in Nursing from a recognized Institution.
10. Receptionist (Male/Female)
Matric Punjab -01 Sindh (Rural)
11. Telephone Operator
12. Vehicle Mechanic
13. Lift Operator
17. Ward Boy
19. Sweeper (Male/Female)
21 Naib Qasid
Terms and Conditions
1. Age and experience shall be counted as on the closing date ol submission of applications
2. Government Servants should submit their applications through their respective department
3. Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications along with attested photocopies ol CNIC. experience certificate. 2 x passport size photographs and academic documents within 15 days ol advertisement in newspaper. Late submission ol applications alter due date win not be accepted.
4. II a candidate is interested in applying lor more than one post, then separate application form and tees should be submitted lor each post.
5. Call letters lor test / interview will be issued alter scrutiny ol applications.
6. No TA/DA wil be admissible lor appearing in wntten test/interview.
7. Incomplete applications and applications with lake documents^atse information shall be retected on detection at any stage ol the recruitment process.
8. Closing date (or submission ol applications is fifteen (‘ 5) days from the date of advertisement in newspapers.
9. Alter selection only Medically FIT candidates will be issued appointment letter.
10. Age Limit
a. Age limits is as under-(1) For all posts 18-25 years
b. (2| The maximum age limits will be relaxed 3 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes. Buddhist Community, recognized tribes ot the Tnbai Areas. Azad Kashmir. Northern Areas (District of Gilgit. Skardu and Diamer). FATA, Sindh (Rural) and Baluchistan in accordance with the instructions issued by the Establishment Division. 18-28 years
(3) Disabled Persons 40 years
(4) Retired Armed Forces Personnels 45 years
Note:- Where a candidate is eligible lor age relaxation under more than one category specified above, he-she shall be allowed relaxation in one category only, in such cases, applications must be accompanied by adequate proof of age relaxation being claimed.
b 5 years general age relaxation over and above the above age relaxations will be given as per Govt Rules.
Method ol Applying
a. For posts n BPS 3 to 15. Application form and deposit slip should be downloaded lorm Universal Testing Services (UTS) website (www.uts.com.pk). The prescribed test fee amounting to Rs. 350/- will be deposited in any of the country wide designated bank.
b. For posts in BPS 1 to 2 Application form and deposit slip should be downloaded form Universal Testing Services (UTS) website (www.uts.com.pk) The prescribed test fee amounting to Rs. 100/- will be deposited in any of the country wide designated bank.
Filled up application lorm along with the paid copy ol deposit slip will be sent though couner to UTS Head Office 278/A Naiim ud Din Road F-10/1 Islamabad.
For any further information, visil UTS website (www.uts.com.pk) or call 051-2112240
Advertisement published in this Newspaper dated 17 May 2019 is hereby cancelled