QUALIFICATION: Must be graduate in textile engineering or any other relevant field. Should have at least 7-8 years’ experience in similar area preferably in Garments manufacturing industry. Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles. Organized and results-driven with great problem-solving skills.
Interested applicants can send their resume along with their latest passport size photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Karachi, Pakisran
SUMMARY OF JOB:
Incumbent will be responsible to organize production planning according to demand and quality standards to ensure smooth and cost effective flow of production operations. Must be well-verted in production procedures and ways to optimize them.
• Monitors MRP analytics and propose mechanisms to manago and improve the process.
• Actively participates in demand forecasting related to production capacity and materials requirements.
• Monthly tracking & accruals for non-optimal freight, rail storage, demurrage, and switching fees.
• Responsible for production analysis and creating action plans to address schedule odherence, changeovers, or other downtime due to supply chain.
• Responsible for all supply chain related activities and costs through the production facilities.
• Understand business process requirements and work with production team to design technical solutions to streamline & automate processes supporting the production planning for the year.
• Utilize six sigma methodologies and project management skills to drive productivity and costs
• Standardization of planning & MRP processes across the manufacturing