Assessment Fund is a leading talent management solution provider. We have been associated with different Governments, private and public sectors. We believe in innovation and have used modern technology to address Workforce Management through Evidence-based workforce testing and analytics. Our solutions have been deployed in all major regions like Middle East, Europe, USA, and Australia.
Job Position: PHP Developer
• Develop new projects in Laravel and also manage and upgrade the existing project in Laravel.
• Candidate should be a top-notch PHP developer with MVC experience, familiar with the latest features in PHP 7.
• Database development expertise including performance knowledge to ensure slow queries do not make their way into our production environment.
• Ideal candidates should understand object oriented development, and apply OO concepts to everything they do.
• Self-Starter candidates who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction.
• Manage existing developed resources
• Eager to grow and learn new technologies
Experience: 2-5 years
• Laravel Framework (Must)
• Core PHP (Must)
• Object Oriented Development
• MVC (Must)
• MySQL (Must)
• HTML 5 (Must)
• Angular (preferred)