Merit Scholarships for Needy and Deserving Students of Minority Communities of Khyber Pakhtunldiwa Under ADP Scheme 2018-19
Auqaf, Hajj, Religious & Minority Affairs Department offers merit scholarships for needy & deserving students of minority communities who are currently enrolled and pursuing their studies at Intermediate, Graduate & Post Graduate Levels. Online applications are invited from the enrolled students of minorities for grant of “Scholarships”.
Criteria for Distribution of Scholarships amongst Minority Students
1. The student/candidate must be a regular student of recognized public & private college/university/institute.
2. The student/candidate must belong to one of the minority communities.
3. The scholarships would be awarded only to regular students of Intermediate, Graduate & Post Graduate Levels.
4. The student/candidate must be domicile holder of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
5. The scholarship will be awarded strictly on merit basis to the poor, needy & deserving students of the minority communities.
6. The student/candidate must have obtained at least 60% marks in last/final year examination while 2.50 GPA in last semester shall be considered as minimum criteria for semester system.
7. In case, the applications received more than the available number of scholarships in any particular category, preference will be given to those having higher grades, higher marks & percentage.
8. Scholarships amount shall be paid to concerned college/university/institute through crossed cheques. The concerned college/university/institute will further distribute the amount of scholarship amongst selected candidates/students subject to observance of all codal formalities.
9. Scholarships will be distributed as per rate mentioned below:
1. Professional (Medical. Pharmacy, Engineering, Ph.D.)
2. Postgraduate Level (MA M.Sc, M Phil, M.Com/ MBA)
3. B.A/B.Sc/B.B.A BS (Hon), B.Com (2 Years) or equivalent
4. F.A/F.Sc/t.Com DAE or equivalent
Interested students/candidates who meet the above criteria may download the prescribed Application Form, attached attested copies of documents, and send to the Additional Secretary, Auqaf. Hajj, Religious & Minority Affairs Department, Attached Department’s Complex, SDU Building. Khyber Road Peshawar. Applications must reach within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Application Form may be obtained from Department website www.ahrma.kp.gov.pk.
Jehan Zeb Khan Additional Secretary (Auqaf)