Autonomous Body Organization Jobs 21 April 2019, Manager Legal
This role is for a qualified and experienced lawyer who is fully capable of independently managing legal affairs of AOB with minimum supervision required. Responsibilities include: Conducting Quality Assurance inspections of audit firms.
• Provide advice in all legal matters.
• Draft regulatory notices and orders.
• Draft/vet regulations and legal amendments.
• Assist the lawyer engaged by the Board in any law suites, and
• Perform any other tasks as may be assigned.
Successful candidate may expect:
• Attractive compensation.
• Opportunity to work with highly skilled professionals in a modern regulatory body; and
• High quality exposure for professional development.
Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC).
Minimum relevant work experience: 5 years
Merit = 01
An Autonomous Body having its head office in Islamabad is seeking qualified, result oriented and experienced professionals for the above mentioned positions. Eligible candidates may apply through the following link with in fifteen days of publication of this advertisement:
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid by AOB to the candidates appearing in the interview.