Autonomous Body Organization Jobs 21 April 2019, Senior Quality Assurance Inspector
SENIOR QUALITY ASSURANCE INSPECTOR
Senior Quality Assurance Inspector
As an Inspections Specialist you will have the opportunity to use your skills and experience in auditing to participate in a rigorous program of oversight of registered audit firms including:
• Conducting Quality Assurance inspections of audit firms.
• Assessing the audit firms’ quality control structures and the impact these structures have on audit quality.
• Gathering and organizing information to support identified inspection issues.
• Researching and consulting with other experts on technical issues.
• Preparing comment forms and assisting with drafting of inspection reports.
• Developing risk based methodology for audit oversight.
• Developing inspection and investigation manuals for AOB. and
• Performing any other task as assigned.
As a key member of the team, you will also be able to:
• Enhance your technical skills through inspection activities and collaboration with highly skilled inspection teams.
• Participate in inspection projects aimed at enhancing the effectiveness of the Inspection program; and
• Participate in developmental training courses as per policy.
Applicants are expected to have a high level of knowledge and competence in auditing and financial reporting.
Minimum education: Qualified accountants from a professional accounting body, recognised by the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC).
Minimum relevant work experience: 5 years
Merit = 01
An Autonomous Body having its head office in Islamabad is seeking qualified, result oriented and experienced professionals for the above mentioned positions. Eligible candidates may apply through the following link with in fifteen days of publication of this advertisement:
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid by AOB to the candidates appearing in the interview.