Bacha Khan Medical College Mardan Jobs 28 April 19, Assistant Professor
MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION 8ACHA KHAN MEDICAL COLLEGE MARDAN
Medical Teaching Institutions Bacha Khan Medical College Mardan invites applications from the suitable candidates for the posts mentioned below
Terms & Conditions:
1. Application on prescribed form should reach this office within 15 days of publications of this advertisement.
2. CV along with attested photocopies of all degrees, certificates, NIC etc should be sent with the application form.
3. In-service employees should apply through proper channels. IfNOC is not produced they will not be called for interview.
4. The applicants should have domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa .
5. All posts, except demonstrators, shall be filled on regular basis, however, the services will be governed by under MTI Act 2015 (amended) rules 8c regulations made therein.
6. Pay protection & other benefits will in case of candidate already in regular Government service, as per rules & regulation.
7. Names, Address and telephone numbers of at least three referees in the last three years should be submitted.
8. A candidate may be disqualified and /or excluded from interview if he/ she was (a) convicted by the court of law.
(b) Dismissed/relieved /removed on unsatisfactory performance from any executive post of MTI Hospitals /College, (c) Knowingly furnishes any false information?^) suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification, (e) attempts to obtain support for his (candidate by improper rnesms).(f) submits forged certificates , (g) Tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates, (h) Misbehave in the interview.
9. Application form can be obtained from the office of the undersigned OR downloaded from BKMC website i.e.www.bkmc.edu.pk.
10. A bank draft of Rs. i000^- Xnon-refundable) to the Account of Project Director BKMC A/C No. 015033010001 First Women Bank Branch Code No. 001? must be attached with the application form.
11. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
12. Candidates will be shortlisted in view of their academic/ professional record.
13. If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
14. The scrutiny committee, MTIs, Mardan shall have the right to reject applications which are incomplete.
15. Original documents shall be produced at the time of interview.
16. No TA / DA is admissible for test/interview.