Published on: April 26, 2019,
ADMISSIONS FALL 2019 OPEN FOR ISLAMABAD, KARACHI AND LAHORE CAMPUSES
|Campuses||Last Date of Online Submissions||Computer Base tests||Commencement of Classes|
|Islamabad Campuses||15th July 2019||20 -23 July 2019||2nd September 2019|
|Lahore Campus||22nd July 2019||27 – 28 July 2019||–|
|Karachi Campus||08 July 2019||13 – 15 July 2019||09 September 2019|
Bahria University offers following Scholarships to its students: –
- Advance Merit Scholarship for Board Toppers (For Undergraduate Programs).
- Advance Merit Scholarship (BU Entrance Test Based).
- Advance Merit Scholarship (for Outstanding performers in Cambridge International Education (CIE’s) System).
- Exemption of Admission Fee to Bahria University Graduates for MS/M.Phil & Ph.D Programs.
- 50% tuition fee waiver for High Academic Achievers applying for MS/M.Phil/Ph.D Programs.
- Merit Scholarships for Batch toppers
- Qarz-e-Hasna Scheme for needy Students.
- Student Study Loan/Revolving Fund (PEEF) Scholarships for UG & Master’s Programs.
- Baluchistan Education Endowment Fund (BEEF) for UG and Master’s Program.
- Sindh Educational Endowment Fund for UG and Master’s Program.
- BU Scholarship/Stipend for High Achievers Ph.D Scholars.
- Frontier Education Foundation (FEF) Scholarship.
- International Committee of Red Cross (ICRC) Scholarship for LLM.
- Two percent quota shall be kept for disabled candidates. Applicants with disabilities can request reasonable facilities during the admissions process. All such requests must be supported by documentary evidence.
- A quota of 2% shall be kept in admissions in BU for applicants/ students from less developed regions of Pakistan.
- 5% seats shall be reserved for the sons/ daughters of Advocates in LLB, who shall compete for admission in order of merit.
- Applicants on reserved seats at para 1,2 & 3 above should fulfill general conditions for admission in BU and must satisfy minimum admission criteria, prescribed for each degree program.
- Applicants belonging to lesser developed region of Pakistan shall be required to produce duly attested domicile from DASB or other Competent Authorities.
List of less developed regions of Pakistan is given below;
LIST OF LESS DEVELOPED AREAS OF PAKISTAN
|Balochistan||Kalat,Mastung,Khuzdar,Awaran,Washuk, Kharan/Rakhshan , Lasbela, Ketch, Gwadar, Punjgur, Nasirabad, Jaffarabad, Jhal Magsi, Bolan, Quetta, Urban, Quetta Rural, Pishin, Killa Abdulla, Killa Saifullah, Barkhan, Musa Khel, Loralai, Sheerani, Zhob, Dera Bugti, Kohlu, Ziarat, Harnai, Sibi, Nushki, Chagai(Dalbandin), Turbat|
|Gilgit/Baltistan||Hunza–Nagar, Gilgit, Skardu, Ghanche, Ghizar, Diamir, Astore|
|Azad Jammu & Kashmir||Bhimber, Kotli, Mirpur, Muzaffarabad, Hattian, Neelam, Poonch, Haveli, Bagh, Sudhnoti|
|FATA||Bajaur, Khyber ,Kurram, South Waziristan, North Waziristan, Mohmand, Orakzai Frontier Regions (Peshawar, Kohat, Bannu, Lakki, D.I. Khan, Tank)|
|Interior Sindh||Thatta, Badin, Tharparkar, Umerkot, Mirpur Khas, Tando Allahyar, Naushahro Feroze, Tando Muhammad Khan, Sanghar, Khairpur, Benazirabad/NawabShah, Dadu, Qambar Shahdadkot, Larkana, Matiari, Ghotki, Shikarpur, Jacobabad, Sukkur, Kashmore, Jamshoro|
|South Punjab||Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan, Bahwal Nagar, Multan, Lodhran, Khanewal, Vehari, Dera Ghazi Khan, Muzaffar Garh, Rajan Pur, Layyah|
|Khyber PakhtunKhwa(selected Districts)||Chitral, Lower Dir, Upper Dir, Swat, Buner, Shangla, Malakand, Kohistan, D.I.Khan, Tank, Lakki Marwat, Batgram, Kala Dhaka/Torghar, Kohat, Bannu, Hangu, Karak|
|Punjab||Attock, Khushab, Mianwali and Bhakkar|
ADMISSION PROCESS FOR STUDENTS FROM LESS DEVELOPED REGIONS / DISABLED CANDIDATES/ WARDS OF ADVOCATES
- Applicants shall apply online, on or before the notified closing date.
- Applicants shall forward their applications to Director admissions at BU Head Office Islamabad to avail above quotas. Requests indicating application number, Programs, Campus along with supporting documents shall reach Director Admissions (after online registration) by quickest means (e-mail/ TCS etc).
- Requests to avail above quotas are to reach Admissions Directorate. Bahria University Head Office, one week before Admissions Deadline (Closing) dates. Admissions Deadline dates of BU Campuses.
- Applicants shall appear in the admission test on the date notified by BU, or produce results of the tests conducted by the specified testing service if so provisioned.
- Separate merit list of quotas for all Programs shall be prepared and forwarded to concerned campus.
- Admission Committee of BU Campuses/CUs shall verify documents of applicants in order to look for any discrepancies and ineligible students.
- No fee waiver is authorized on quota seats.
Following categories of applicants are exempted from appearing in the BU Entry Test: –
- Those who have qualified GRE or NTS-GAT (General & Subject) for MS/M.Phil & PhD Programs.
- Those who have qualified SAT-I and II for Non-Engineering and Engineering Bachelor Programs respectively.
- Those who have qualified BU Entry Test during last one year.
- All applicants are to register on-line and pay registration fee.
- Qualification of GRE, NTS-GAT and SAT-I/II is to be mentioned at the time of on-line registration. A copy of the results is to be forwarded to concerned Campus (Admissions Office) OR Director Admissions through e-mail, TCS or by hand.
- Applicants at Para 1 above may opt to appear/re-appear in BU Entry Test for improvement of previous results. It may be highlighted that best results of both or repeated tests shall be counted to prepare merit list.
COMPUTER BASED TESTS SUBJECTS:
- Undergraduate programs: https://www.bahria.edu.pk/admission/undergraduate/academic-eligibility-ug/
- Graduate/Doctoral programs: https://www.bahria.edu.pk/admission/postgraduate/academic-eligibility-pg/
- Undergraduate programs : https://www.bahria.edu.pk/academics/under-graduate-programs/
- Graduate Programs : https://www.bahria.edu.pk/academics/graduate-programs/
- Doctoral Programs : https://www.bahria.edu.pk/academics/doctorate-programs/