Bahria University Lahore Campus Jobs 24 Mar 19, Assistant Manager
(A Project of Pakistan Navy)
Bahria University invites applications for Assistant Manager Leadership Development Centre (LDC) at Lahore Campus. Assistant Manager LDC is expected to discharge following duties and responsibilities:
Qualification & Experience:
MBA degree with Majors in Marketing/HR/Finance or relevant field with MS Degree.
Proven work experience in managing different trainings including Professional Development, Faculty Development & Student Development.
• Track record in designing and executing successful training programs & creating liaison with different Industries & Institutions.
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training practices.
• Establishment of Academia & Industrial linkages.
• Excellent communication and leadership skills.
• Strong advertisement & promotion skills.
• Ability to plan multi -tasks and manage time effectively.
• Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and compliance documents.
• Good Computer and database skills.
• Candidates having degrees from HEC recognized national/international universities are eligible to apply.
• Please visit our website www.bahria.edu.pk/jobs to download the application form.
• Brief CVs alongwith application form (Hard Copy), copies of degree/certificates and supporting documents are to reach HR Officer, Bahria University Lahore Campus by 15 April 2019 at undermentioned address.
• Only short-listed candidates, meeting the requirement of the post, shall be called for interview/demonstration.
HR Officer Bahria University Lahore Campus 47-C, Civic Centre, Johar Town, Lahore. Tel: 042-99233408 Ext: 224