Balochistan Revenue Authority BRA jobs, Member tax Operations, Member HR
The Balochistan Revenue Authority, a leading revenue generating autonomous entity, intends to hire enthusiastic and competent individuals through competitive process for the post of Members on contract basis.
NO OF POSITIONS: Three (Member Tax Operations, Member Tax Audit and Member Human Recourse).
GRADE / SCALE: Managemen1 Pay Scale (MP-II).
CONTRACT DURATION: Three years’ extendable for a similar term subject to satisfactory performance.
LOCATION: Quetta, Balochistan.
Applicants having experience in the relevant field and fulfilling the following criteria may apply:
A Pakistani citizen;
Have Balochistan domicile;
Physically and mentally fit;
Has a Master’s degree or its equivalent;
At least twenty years of experience;
Is at least forty years old and at most sixty-five years old during the year of selection;
Is competent, honest, has a high moral integrity, and is of good repute;
Is not a caretaker of a political party;
Relinquishes all other offices while being a Member of the Authority; and
Does not pursue his/her profession while a Member of the Authority.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants MUST send a complete application (along with 2 colored photographs resume, CNIC, domicile/local, and degree certificates duly verified by HEC) by registered post or courier to the HR Department, Balochistan Revenue Authority, Room No 67, Ground Floor, Block No 14, Civil Secretariat. Zarghoon Road, Quetta, within TWENTY-ONE DAYS of publication of this advertisement.
(1) Incomplete applications, and those received after due date shall not be entertained.
(2) Foreign graduate applicants must produce HEC Equivalence Certificate with application.
(3) Applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government should apply through proper channel.
(4) Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
(5) Interview of short-listed candidates shall be conducted by the Government Committee defined under section 3(4) of the Balochistan Revenue Authority Act, 2015-
(6) Any political influence or use of illegal means shall disqualify the candidates.
(7) In case suitable candidates are not available, the position(s) will remain vacant.
(8) No TA/DA shall be admissible.
(9) In case of any false/forged information is provided in application the Selection Committee reserves the right to disqualify such candidate at any stage, even after selection.
Balochistan Revenue Authority