Balochistan Revenue Authority Job 13 April 2019, Deputy Commissioner of Sales Tax, Cook
The Balochistan Revenue Authority,a leading revenue generating autonomousentity, intends to hire competent and experienced Individuals. Applicants fulfilling the following eligibility criteria mayapply:
(1) Applicants holding Balochistan domicile/Iocaland fulfilling the mentioned criteria are eligible to apply.
(2) Foreign graduate applicants must produce HEC Equivalence Certificate with application wherever applicable.
(3) Applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government should apply through proper channel.
(4) Applicationsare to be sent witncomplete particulars (along with 2 colored photographs, copies of CNIC, domicile/local and certificates of academic qualification and experience) within 15 days after publication of this advertisement to the HR Department, Balochistan Revenue Authority. Ground Floor. Block-14. Civil Secretariat, Zarghoon Road, Quetta-87300.
(5) Applications shall besent through courier or registered post only.
(6) Incomplete applications, and those received after due date shall not be entertained.
(7) Only short-listed candidates as per final list shall be called for interview.
(8) Interview of short-listed candidates shall be conducted by the Authority.
(9) The quotas prescribed by the GOB. for women, disabled persons and minorities (Non-Muslims) shall be observed.
(10) No TA/DA shall be admissible.
(11) Any political influence or use of illegal means shall disqualify the candidates.
(12) In case suitable candidates are not available, the position(s) will remain vacant.
(13) In case of any false/forged information is provided in application, the Authority reserves the right to disqualify such candidate at any stage, even after selection.
(14) Confirmation of candidates will depend on his/her performance and successful completion of probation and training.
BALOCHISTAN REVENUE AUTHORITY