Balochistan Revenue Authority Jobs 13 April, Auditor of Sales Tax, Inspector of Sales Tax, Staff Officer
The Balochistan Revenue Authority leading revenue generating autonomousentity, intends to hire enthusiastic and competent
(1) Applicants holding Balochistan domicile and fulfilling the mentioned criteria are eligible to apply.
(2) Foreign graduate applicants must produce HEC Equivalence Certificate with application.
(3) Applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government should apply through proper channel.
(4) The screening test shall be conducted by the National Testing Service (NTS).
(5) The successful candidates shall be short-listed. Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi followed by a group discussion.
(6) Only short-listed candidates as per final list shall be called for interview.
(7) Interview of short-listed candidates shall be conducted by the Authority.
(8) The quotas prescribed by the Government of Balochistan for women, disabled persons and minorities (Non-Muslims) shall be observed.
(9) Any political influence or use of illegal means shall disqualify the candidates.
(10) In case suitable candidates are not available, the position(s) will remain vacant.
(11) No TA/DA shall be admissible.
(12) In case of any false/forged information is provided in application, the Authority reserves the right to disqualify such candidate at any stage, even after selection.
(13) Confirmation of candidates will depend on his/her performance and successful completion of probation or training courses.
HOW TO APPLY:
(1) Download the application form along with the prescribed test fee deposit slip from NTS website (www.nts.org.pk).
(2) Pay the fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL and MCB. Attach the paid copy of the deposit slip with the filled-up application form.
(3) Applicants are required to send complete application form (along with 2 colored photographsand a copy of CNIC) within 15 days after publication of this advertisement to NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street46, Sector I-8/2. Islamabad.
(4) Incomplete applications, and those received after due date will not be entertained. Do not send applications by hand.
(5) Do not attach copies of academic certificates at this stage.
Staff Officer, Balochistan Revenue Authority