UNIT HEAD – POLICY & RESEARCH
The Bank of Punjab is one of the leading banks with a large network of branches including Islamic Banking branches across Pakistan. The Bank is looking for an experienced, self-motivated and well-groomed professional for Unit Head – Policy & Research position.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
• Collection of industry data / statistics from various sources including reports, journals, periodicals, databases, news, internet, experts etc.
• Interpret & convert complex data into understandable forms / reports. Organize, store and document support data & research.
• Conduct industry analysis of various sectors, relevant positioning of bank clients, peer analysis and make recommendation for bank strategy for that industry. Regular updates of the research reports.
• Devise & publish periodic concise forms as economic updates, market trends, forecasts etc.
• Additional reports / market updates, trends, analysis to assist management in decision making. Providing research support for other tasks / departments as and when required. Any other tasks assigned as and when required.
Qualification: Minimum PhD or MPhil in Economics / Banking / Rnance / Statistics or Management from an HEC recognized local / foreign university.
Experience: 8-10 years of relevant experience in policy & research.
Age: Up to 45 years.
The above position carries attractive market-based emoluments / benefits. Enterprising individuals fulfilling above-mentioned criteria are encouraged to apply online at https://www.bop.com.pk/Available-Jobs latest by August 04, 2019.
Note: The management of the Bank reserves the right to change / alter above mentioned criteria and reject applications without assigning any reason.
THE BANK OF PUNJAB