Bannu Medical College Bannu Jobs 18 April 2019, Admin Officer
OFFICE OF THIDEAN, BANNU MEDICAL COLLEGE, BANNU
Applications are invited from the candidates having domicile of khyber Pakhtunkhwa/Tribal Districts for the following vacant post at Bannu Medical College Bannu.
Admin Officer (BPS-17) (Male/ Female)
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Applications on prescribed proforma duly fllled-in all respects along-with Bio-data and attested academic/experience certificate must reach to the office of the Dean, BMC, Bannu within 15 days from the date of advertisement, along with Bank receipt of Rs. 1000) as application processing fee through Bank Draft A/C No. 10194-7, NBP (Main Branch 0309) Railway Road B an nutitied Dean/Principle BMC, Bannu. Cheque/ Pay order will not beacceptable.
2. If the closing dated fixed for the receipt of application form fails on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the dosing date.
3. Application form can be downloaded from the college website www.bmckp.edu.pk
4. Incomplete and late submitted applications will not be entertained.
5. Their Services will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Medical Teaching Institutions Reform Act, 2015.
6. In-service candidates must apply through proper channel
7. Age relaxation will be admissible as per Govt, of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Rule*.
8. Only short listed candidates will be called for teat/ Interview.
9. Both male and female will be given equal opportunities.
10. Original documents shall be produced at the time of interview.
11. Any candidate may be disqualified and/or excluded from the Interview if he/she was convicted by the Court of law, dlsml&sed from public service, knowingly furnishes any false information, suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification, attempts to obtain support for his/her candidature by improper means, submits forged certificates, tempers with the entries In his/her age and academic certificates or misbehaves during interview.
12. The selection committee shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete. However the aggrieved candidates can appeal to Board of Governors for review. The decision of BoG shall be final.
13. No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates appearing in test/Interview.
Dean, Bannu Medical College Bannu