THE BENAZIR BHUTTO SHAHEED UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT KHAIRPUR MIRS
Phone No. 0243-687057 Fax: 0243-9280171 Web: www.bbsutsd.edu.pk. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No. BBSUTSD / ADMN / KHP /901
Applications are invited for appointment on contract basis (only for project) from qualified candidates, fulfilling the conditions laid down below for the construction work under Development Project of the University “Up-gradation of Govt. College of Technology (GCT) Khairpur into the Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University of Technology and Skill Development, Khairpur Mirs”. The self-motivated individuals, having domicile of Sindh Province, fulfilling criteria, may apply on the address given below on prescribed form downloadable from university’s website (www.bbsutsd.edu.pk) or office of the Deputy Registrar (Admn.)
1. Project Coordinator (Equivalent to BPS-18)
2. Office Superintendent (Equivalent to BPS-17)
3. Accountant (Equivalent to BPS-14)
4. Office Attendant (Equivalent to BPS-02)
1. The application already in service should apply through proper channel, application not received through proper channel within due date will not be entertained.
2. No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
3. Incomplete application and without prescribed application fee original Challan / DD will be rejected.
4. Applications on the prescribed forms with full particulars along with attested 03 passport size photocopies of certificates should reach the Deputy Registrar, the Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University of Technology and Skill Development. Khairpur Mirs Sindh on or before but not later than 25th July, 2019 upto 5:00 pm.
5. Attach an original Challan / Demand Draft in favour of BBSUTSD Khairpur Mirs from any scheduled Bank of Rs. 1000 (for BPS-17 to 18), Rs. 800 (for BPS-14) and Rs. 300 (for BPS-02) as application processing fee (non-refundable).
6. Experience Certificate should be attached with the application, if applicable.
7. Only eligible / shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview.
8. The University authorities will conduct the screening test from 3rd party for the posts from BPS-14 to BPS-18.
9. The Competent Authority may cancel any or all of the above posts or withdraw the advertisement without prior notice.
10. Canvassing in any manner will disqualify a candidate.