Business Beam Jobs April 2019, Instructional Designer, Visual Content Developer
Instructional Designer (visual Content Developer)
Business Beam is hiring the Instructional Designer for an organization who will consult with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to translate needs analysis and business requirements into performance-based learning solutions. This position will incorporate evidence-based adult learning principles in the design of highly relevant, engaging, effective and practical learning solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design/Technology, Communications, Business, or related field.
• 2+ years’ experience in Instructional Design with advanced knowledge of instructional design theory and methods such as ADDIE, SAM, Agile.
• Candidates with more year of experience will be considered as a senior role
• Demonstrated experience In partnering with stakeholders and SMEs to translate business objectives into effective learning interventions.
• Expert skill in authoring eLearning content with tools like Articulate Studio/Storyline , Adobe Captivate or similar
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook. Office. SharePoint and internet usage.
• Experience using screen capture tools such as Camtasia or Snaglt, audio/video editing software, virtual training platform such as Adobe Connect or WebEx; Visio, Photoshop or similar
• High comfort level with technology and ability to quickly learn and utilize new software applications.
• Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal. Confident speaking to all levels within an organization in a professional, engaging manner.
• Ability to effectively organize work, prioritize and manage time in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline and project-driven environment.
• Portfolio or work samples demonstrating instructional design skill.
• Ability to share ideas and contribute to a collaborative effort, while still demonstrating a high degree of patience, perseverance, initiative and ability to work autonomously.
• Familiarity with Virtual Learning Environments (Moodle. Blackboard etc).
Send your cv at email@example.com