CA Pakistan 6 Mar 2019 Appointment of Advertising Public Relations Agency
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan
PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR APPOINTMENT OF ADVERTISING ANO PUBLIC RELATIONS (PR) AGENCY
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP) invites professional, highly experienced, highly reputed full service PR & ADVERTISING AGENCY/FIRM based in Pakistan and having Offices/Representatives in all major Cities of Pakistan. The Firms are required to submit complete Profile including following information
1. Agency Profile including name, registered address, telephone & fax numbers, website address, email addresses, year of establishment and tariff rates for advertising services.
2. Particulars of the permanent technical staff with their qualification.
3. At least Ten (10) Years progressive experience of preparation and execution of the campaign of print media, outdoor, social media and events in private I public sector organization preferably Education sector.
4. NTN Certificate & Sales Tax Registration Certificate.
5. Proof / Certificate of financial stability.
6. Details of disputes / litigation or arbitration with client(s) and affidavit of Rs.100/- stamp paper that firm has never been blacklisted nor banned by any organization.
7. List of Clients and project-wise details along with performance certificates by the client department.
8. Only technically short listed Agencies will be invited for presentation.
9. Interested Firms / Agencies should address their inquiries and submit their applications to the undersigned on or before March 21, 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
i) ICAP reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications.
ii) The contract will be for a period of 12 months commencing from the date of appointment and may be extended on satisfactory services.
iii) Applications of black listed firms shall not be considered at all.
iv) ICAP shall disqualify the applicant if, at any stage, it finds that the Information submitted for pre-qualifications was either significantly inaccurate or incomplete.
v) ICAP reserves the right to terminate the agreement / services at any time during the currency of the agreement upon unsatisfactory performance / unprofessional conduct, irrespective of the liabilities / claims of the concerned agency.
Deputy Manager-Procurement The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan
G-31/8, Chartered Accountants Avenue, Clifton, Karachi rksm n Phone: 111-000-422, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org