Cabinet Division Job 3 March 2019, MP-I Expert on Forensic Accounting
Government of Pakistan
Cabinet Secretariat | Cabinet Division
Cabinet Division invites application from suitable candidates having following qualification and experience for the post of MP-I Scale as Expert on Forensic Accounting & Anti-Money Laundering.
2. The appointment of expert will be made for an initial term of two years and may be eligible for re-appointment upon satisfactory performance for a similar term or terms.
3. The selected candidate shall be entitled to salary and privileges of an officer of MP-I scale.
4. The selected candidate will have to resign from his/her previous job and sever all connections/lien with their parent company/ organization/business, before joining on this assignment.
5. Cabinet Division is an equal opportunity employer.
6. Interested persons should submit application along with their C.V. identity documents, copies of academic testimonials duly verified by institutes attended / HEC, domicile and two recent photographs by registered post to the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement. Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview.
7. The short-listed applicants shall not be entitled for any TA/DA while appearing for the interview.
Section Officer (Org-IV) Room No.1014, Cabinet Division, Cabinet Block, Islamabad