CANTONMENT BOARD CLIFTON
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates for filling up the following post in Cantonment Board Clifton, constituted under the provision of Cantonment Act 1924 subject to fulfillment of the prescribed criteria and qualification mentioned against, which should reach the undersigned 13 September 2019.
Assistant Secretary (Revenue)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Recruitment shall be governed under Pakistan Cantonment Servants Rules 1954 (As amended)
2. Applications duly completed (alongwith copies of all testimonials) should reach to the office of undersigned by 13/9/2019 positively before closing hours.
3. Appointments will be on purely contract/temporary basis.
4. Complete Bio-data, attested copies CNIC, educational testimonials should be attached alongwith application.
5. Application should reach through Post Office/Mail on the address given below.
6. Government Servants may send their application through proper channel.
7. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview.
8. Application received after due date and incomplete would not be entertained.
9. No TA/DA would be paid for appearing in test/interviews.
10. Advertisement is also available on the PPRA website.
Office of the Cantonment Board Clifton, CC-38, Street 10,
Kh-e Rahat phase-VI, DHA Karachi-75500.
Cantt Executive Officer
Together keep Clifton Cantt. clean & green
CC-38, Street 10, Kh-e-Rahat, Phase-VI, DHA, Karachi-75500 Ph. # 35847831-2, 35348774-5, 35850403, 35348784, Fax 35847835
PID(K)#639/19 Say No To Drugs