CAP Form Online Admission In 1st Year Karachi SECCAP 2019-20
College Education Department
Government of Sindh
Sindh Electronic Centralized College Admission Program 2019-20
How To Apply Online?
If you are a student who passed matric exams and want to apply for a government college in Karachi then you have to follow the following steps:
1) Visit SECCAP official website
2) Click on Apply Online tab
3) There will be following steps:
- Check Eligibility
- Eligibility Confirmation
- Registration & Detail
4) For checking eligibility students have to provide Passing Year, Matric Roll Number, Ninth Roll Number, Choice of Faculty.
5) If they pass the eligibility criteria they will be required all details
7) Select 5 colleges in which they want to pursue their study
8) Submit the online application
First year students of all groups such as pre-engineering, pre-medical, commerce, humanities & arts or other groups can apply through this website.
Last date of Submission is 16 August 2019.
Students who have done matriculation from any other board can apply by downloading the ‘Other Board Form‘.
1) Apply Online 2) Download Other Board Form 3) Download Brochure 4) Download Colleges Information 5) Download District, Town & Sub Divisions!
1) Download Brochure Before filling the online form, Download and read the brochure carefully & choose your appropriate / desired Colleges according to your percentage / marks & then select your desired Colleges 2) Check the Eligibilty & Fillup Proper First Check the Eligibilty to Apply in Desired Faculty. Fill up the Form Carefully & Select your desired Colleges, and Must provide your Mobile Number. 3) Review Your Details Before Click to Apply Button Please Review Your Details carefully then Apply. Successful candidates can view thier Results on Official website of College Education Department
SECCAP Admission Result – Giving examination and waiting for result is eminent in every student’s life. The SECCAP Admission Result gives certificates to the successful candidates who appeared in the 9th & 10th class examinations. The Board conducts examination on annual basis for regular, private, and supplementary disciplines. The examination date is decided by the board and later the roll numbers and admits cards are issued to the registered students. You can check your SECCAP Admission Result online from our page once it is officially announced.
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH COLLEGE EDUCATION DEPARTMENT KARACHI ❤😊
1) For Current academic year 2019,20 SECCAP, the policy of the year 2018 would be replicated in all respect. The price of claim form will not be charged from the students. .
2) Other than Karachi Region, the candidates will submit application for to nearest college which will be forwarded to Regional Director concerned for preparation list. For will be available in the College (Free of cost).
SECCAP FORMS 2019-20
(Admission in XI Govt Colleges)
Last Date to Apply = 15th August, 2019
■ PROCEDURE for those who have done Matric from other Boards (O Level/Federal/Technical/etc)
▪Go to this Link :
▪Download Other Board Form.
▪Print Out that Form, Fill it & then Submit it in the office of Directorate College Education Karachi situated at Govt College for Women, Shahrah-e-Liauqat near Urdu Bazar Karachi.
▪Formula for Marks Conversion is given in the 2nd picture given below.
■ REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
▪One Photocopy of Marksheet.
▪O’ Level Students should attach one copy of all their Mark Sheets.
▪Technical Board Students should attach copies of IX & X.
▪Equilnacy Ceriticate is pre-requisite from IBCC for those candidates who have passed their Exmainations from O Level or Examiantion bodies of forigen countries.