CarFirst is transforming the way cars are traded in Pakistan with a network across the country and aspirations to expand geographic footprint locally and internationally. CarFirst is a very well-funded organization. We are in operation since 2016 and have been able to raise two of the largest VC investment rounds from some of the most prestigious investors from across the world.
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands.
- Analysing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports.
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
- Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments.
- Organising events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.
What are we looking for:
- 1 to 2 years of proven working experience in the brand side.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind.
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Degree in marketing or a related field.
What do we offer:
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working on the best practices from around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
- Local and international exposure with our partner ventures and global offices
- Benefits: PF, Group Medical, EOBI etc. Apply