Job Status: Permanent
Salary: Market compatible
At CPHGC we strive to build the best power sector company in Pakistan by creating a harmonious and innovative culture. That’s the reason why our goal is to attract and retain best talent. We provide challenges and opportunities for both personal and professional development. Currently; we are looking for:
Senior Officer – Receivables
The ideal candidate should have the following qualification, experience and skill sets:
• Minimum Bachelors in Finance from a reputably university in Pakistan or abroad.
• Should have minimum 3 years working experietfcfe in Receivable section.
• Is self motivated, has the ability to work in teams and can handle pressure.
• Experience of Co-ordination with regulatory authorities
• Experience of working in ERP environment (Plus)
• Experience of Power Sector is mandatory
The main responsibilities of the position will involve:
• Recording of receipts agaihst the invoices submitted to power purchaser.
• Recording of all the deductions against the invoices submitted to power purchaser.
• Coordinating with the internal team for generation of any differential invoice, whenever required.
• Preparation of periodic reports for receivables position and its management.
• Preparation of reports regarding the delayed payment interest on overdue invoices.
• Coordinating with the internal team, CPPA, NEPRA or other regulatory authorities for any deductions in submitted invoices.
• Follow up for timely recovery of due amounts from CPPA.
• Assisting in sub-ledger to general ledger reconciliations for Receivables module.
• Assisting in period end closing of receivables module in ERP system.
• Any other task assigned by management
Email your Resumes at email@example.com latest by 28 Aug ’19. Please write the position applying for in the subject line of email.