China Power Hub Generation Company (Pvt.) Limited (CPHGC), HUBCO, and GE’s Steam Power business announced the completion of critical milestones at the CPHGC and Hub Power Plants located in district Lasbela, province Balochistan, Pakistan.
we are Hiring
Location: Hub, Balochistan Job Status: Permanent Salary: Market compatible
At CPHGC we strive to build the best power sector company in Pakistan by creating a harmonious and innovative culture. That’s the reason why our goal is to attract and retain best talent. We provide challenges and opportunities for both personal and professional development Currently, we are looking for:
Manager – Port Facility Security Officer
The ideal candidate should have the following qualification, experience and skill sets:
• Bachelors Degree or Above
• Hold the certification of Port Facility Security Officer
• Have served in Pakistan Navy
• Must have at least 10 years experience or more
• Strong communication skills, able to work in a multicultural environment The main responsibilities of the position will involve:
• Developing, implementing and maintaining of the Port Facility Security Plan. Recommending and Incorporating, when required modifications to it.
• Conducting security audits of the port facility taking into account the relevant Port Facility Security Assessment and undertaking regular security inspections of the port facility to ensure the continuation of the appropriate security measures
• Ensuring that adequate training has been provided for the personnel responsible for the security of the port facility.
• Ensuring that security equipment is properly operated, tested, calibrated and maintained.
• Reporting to the relevant authorities and maintaining record of occurrences that threaten the security of the port facility. Communication and assistance to Company and Ship Security Officer(s) to carry out their duties.
• Should have sufficient liaison and understanding with MoD, PMSA and MMD for off-shore security related assignments
Email your Resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 11 April ’19. Please write the position applying for in the subject line of email.