China Power Hub Generation Company Jobs 18 April 2019, Senior Officer
OIN OUR TEAM-
Job Status: Permanent
Salary: Market compatible
At CPHGC we strive to build the best power sector company in Pakistan by creating a harmonious and innovative culture. That’s the reason why our goal is to attract and retain best talent. We provide challenges and opportunities for both personal and professional development. Currently, we are looking for:
Senior Officer – Receivables
The ideal candidate should have the following qualification, experience and skill sets:
• Minimum Bachelors in Finance from a reputable university in Pakistan or abroad.
• Should have minimum 3 years working experience in Receivable section of power plant.
• Is self motivated, has the ability to work irvteams and can handle pressure.
• Experience of Co-ordination with re£(jlatory authorities
• Experience of working in ERP environment (Plus)
• Experience of Power Sector (Pluj)
The main responsibilities gf tfie position will involve:
• Recording of receipts against the invoices submitted to power purchaser.
• Recording of all the deductions against the invoices submitted to power purchaser.
• Coordinating with the internal team for generation of any differential invoice, whenever required.
• Preparation of periodic reports for receivables position and its management.
• Preparation of reports regarding the delayed payment interest on overdue invoices.
• Coordinating with the internal team, CPPA, NEPRA or other regulatory authorities for any deductions in submitted invoices.
• Follow up for timely recovery of due amounts from CPPA.
• Assisting in sub-ledger to general ledger reconciliations for Receivables module.
• Assisting in period end closing of receivables module in ERP system.
• Any other task assigned by management
Email your Resumes at email@example.com latest by 24 April 19. Please write the position applying for in the subject line of email.