CHIP Training & Consulting (Pvt.) Ltd. Is currently seeking an experienced, self-motivated and competent professional for the following challenging positions;
TRAINING OFFICER – ISLAMBAD
– Master’s Degree HR ability to plan organize and oversee staff inductions, refreshers and appropriate tracings.
Must have information, presentations reparation. designing training programs, reporting, record keeping and other duties
RECRUITMENT OFFICER – ISLAMABAD
* Master’s degree HR with minimum 4 years working experience in staff recruitment inditing handling and manta*ung accurate records. f:!es and reports
* Must have the ability to coordinate and manage the recruitment a”>d selection process at all levels
General Criteria for All Positions:
Good command on computer skills (MS Office) Must have ability to work under stressful situation on multiple assigned tasks within specified deadlines. Should possess good interpersonal communication skills Willing to travel extensively and work independently
Please apply (clearly montion the position applying for) by sending your CV at email@example.com by 21st May 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for tho interview. Females are encouraged to apply.
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT OFFICER – ISLAMABAD
– Master’s Degree «n HR or Business Administration with at least 4 years of related work experience
Preparation and management of staff KPIs and seeking regular reports from staff against their deliverables
HR OFFICER CONTRACTING – ISLAMABAD
* Bachelors or Masters Degree m HR or Communication Dissolves from a reputed university wth minimum 3 to 4 years experience of support HR managers across departments at deferment levels
– Must have aWty to handle HR management staff contracting and other project rented activities. as assigned by Supervisor.