Citibank N.A. Pakistan DCC Project Internship 2019 Apply Now
Opportunity for a project based internship starting from next week of April till the month of July.
· Perform transactions pre-matching and send reports to custodians / local brokers
· Monitoring of inflows/outflows of payments
· Trades affirmations on internal system
· Financial entries on Flexcube
· Foreign Exchange execution
· Prepare Regulatory reporting
· Manage dividend/Bonus Rights event files with a related doc.
· Follow up with Companies for outstanding dividend/ bonus/ rights
· Repatriation of Income proceeds to Non-resident Clients
· Handle customers quarries related to Corporate Action / Settlements and respond in a timely manner
· Handling Excess Bonus / Cash dividend received and return to the company/register.
· Manage relationship with companies/registrars in order to execute transactions in a timely manner.
· Prepare dividends summary for the whole year and submit to the clients’ appointed tax consultant.
· Handling the dividend process as designated Bank for corporate customers.
· Handling Physical Shares movement in and out from SFS Vault
· Registration of physical shares with Companies / Registrars and conversion into scriptless.
· Bachelor’s with 1-2 years of experience
. Minimum CGPA 3.0
· Preferably with years’ experience of working in Banking Operations with a good understanding of Pakistan Stock Market
· Understanding of regulatory requirements relating to Banking Operations
· Good Communication Skills and ability to work under pressure
· Multi task-oriented, Energetic with good time management skills.
Salary: PKR 40,000.
Please share resume on firstname.lastname@example.org with “DCC Project Internship” mentioned in the subject.
Candidates available during this period should apply.
Students falling on the stated criteria are requested to apply only.