GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
COLLEGE EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
DIRECTORATE OF COLLEGE EDUCATION KARACHI REGION, KARACHI
In pursuance of the College Education Department, Govt, of Sindhr Letter No. SO(HE l)Mlsc.1876/2019, Karachi Dated 14-05-2019, applications are invited from suitable candidates (male & female) for recruitment of the following vacant posts BPS-01 to BPS-15 in the jurisdiction of Directorate of College Education Karachi Region.
1. Junior Clerk
2. Lab Assistant
5. Lab Attendant
8. Naib Qasid
19. Assistant Cook
20. Compounder / Dispenser
21. Door Keeper
22. Sanitary Worker / Sweeper
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Eligible candidates fulfilling above required qualffication / criteria are advised to submit their application along with attested copies of testimonial certificates, CNIC, Domicile / PRC, Experience Certificate (if required), Disability Certificate in case of candidates applying on disabled quota, two passport size photographs addressed to the Director of College Education Department, Karachi Region in the Premises of Govt. College for Women, Shahrah-e-Liaquat, near Urdu Bazaar, Karachi.
2. The last date for submission of application is 20th June, 2019. Incomplete applications and applications received after the expiry of the date will not be entertained.
3. Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as per existing Sindh Government rules / policies.
4. The existing quota of 16% women, 5% minority and 5% disabled will be maintained.
5. The Government reserves the right to increase / decrease number of vacancies or cancel appointment at any stage.
6. Canvassing in any form or manner will disqualify the candidate.
7. The candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
8. Any eligible / shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview. Candidates should bring certificates / CNIC, Domicile / PRC, Driving License (in Original), if called for interview.
9. Candidates applying for the post of Driver (BPS 04) will have to undergo a driving test.
10. Preference will be given to non-Muslims for the post of Sweeper.
11. No TA / DA is admissible to the candidates for test / interview.
12. The candidates acquired qualification after closing date of submission of his / her application will not be entertained.
13. All candidates must clearly mention the name of post on the envelope.
14. All the candidates who are applying on disabled quota must write on front of envelope DISABLED QUOTA’.
15. Candidates applying for more than one posts shall have to submit separate application for each post.
DIRECTOR COLLEGE EDUCATION DEPARTMENT KARACHI REGION