MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION -/ COLLEGE OF MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES (BKMC) MARDAN OFFICE OF THE PROJECT DIRECTOR
Application are invited for the following positions (Male/female) on contract Basis initially for the period of one year (Extendable on successful graded performance), for MTI College of Medical Technologies (BKMC) Mardan
1. Assistant Professor (BPS-18) • Anesthesia • Radiology • Dental • Cardiology
Minimum Qualification: MS (18 years of education) in Anesthesia/ Radiology/ Dental / Cardiology Technologies from HEC recognized University/ Institute. OR BS/BSc (Hons) (16 Years of education) in Anesthesia/ Radiology/ Dental / Cardiology Technology with M.Phd/MS /MPH/MHR/MHPE in basic medical sciences (18 years of education) from HEC recognized University/ Institute.
2. Assistant Professor (BPS-18) • MLT
Minimum Qualification: BS MLT/BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology with MS/M.Phll (18 Years of education) in Biochemistry. Microbiology, Hematology and Biotechnology from HEC recognized University/ Institute.
3. lecturer (BPS-17) • Anesthesia • Radiology • Dental • Cardiology
Minimum Qualification: BS/B-sc (Hons) (16 years of education) In Anesthesia/ Radiology/ Dental/ Cardiology Technologies, from HEC recognized University/ Institute.
4. Lecturer (BPS-17) • MLT
Minimum Qualification: BSMLT OR Bic in Medical Laboratory Technology with Mic (16 Years of education) in Biochemistry. Microbiology. Hematology and Biotechnology from HEC recognized University/ Institute.
s. JCT(BPS-12) • Pathology • Cardiology • Anesthesia • Dental • Radiology
Minimum Qualification: • Diploma/F.se in relevant technology from Medical faculty/Board. • Preference will be given to higher education in relevant technology
Terms & Conditions:
1. Interested Candidates must send application on prescribed Job Application forms available at BKMC website: www.hkroc.edu.pk
2. Application must be accompanied with non-refund We application processing fee of Rs. 1000 in the form of Bank draft in the name of Project Director College of Medical Technologies Mardan.
3. CV along-with passport size photographs and attested photocopies of all degrees, certificates and copies of Publications, CNIC and other related documents should be sent with the application.
4. In-service employees should apply through proper channels.
5. No TA / DA will be admissible for test / interview.
6. Applications should be addressed to. 3nd reach the office of Project Director College of Medical Technologies Mardan within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement
• Applications shall be sent through courier and by hand applications will not be entertained.
• Incomplete applications or without bank draft/Bank receipt till not be entertained
MTI COLLEGE OF MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES (BACHA KHAN MEDICAL COLLEGE) MARDAN Phone No: 0937-9230681,0314-9229607,0315-9744978 Webmail: email@example.com