College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan (CPSP)
The College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan is a premier postgraduate medical institution in Asia.
CORPORATE LAW OFFICER (Karachi Based)
• Provide legal advisory and interpretation services to the Competent Authority on various aspects on the existing law and regulatory requirements.
• Prepare legal opinions and advising the Competent Authority on general issues that may arise from time to time.
• Prepare policy papers and instruments, which have legal implication for consideration by appropriate authorities.
• Review and advice on MOUs between CPSP and other organizations/institutions.
• Follow-up and update management on court matters and attending court hearings for and on behalf of CPSP.
• Review and vet agreements, security and other legal documents.
• Conduct legal compliance checks prior to disbursement of approved credit facilities to ensure legal documentations are in compliance with statutory requirements.
• Liaise with external lawyers to ensure financial & non-financial agreements and legal documents are promptly acted upon.
• Recommend cases for write off where recovery/remedy through litigation has proved futile.
• Any other tasks assigned by the Competent Authority / Secretary CPSP.
Qualification: Candidate must be LLB/LLM from HEC recognized institution, having at least 10 years of relevant work experience in a commercial/academic institution or a busy law firm. Having Certificate of Admission to the Roll of Advocates of the High Court of Pakistan. Must possess a current practicing certificate. Broad exposure and relevant experience in legal practice in conveyancing, and contract/agreement drafting. Must be a computer literate. Having experience in working with doctors and academicians.
Please send your resumes along with a recent photograph latest by August 15, 2019 at the following address: The Secretary College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan, 7th Centra] Street, DHA Phase II, Karachi OR email: email@example.com