Communication and Works Department. Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar seeks applications from eligible candidates of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following regular posts as per prescribed requirements / qualifications:-
1. Sub-Engineer (Civil) (BPS-12)
Requirements / Qualification
Diploma of Associate Engineering (Civil) from a recognized Board of Technical Education
2. Draftsman (BPS-12)
Requirements / Qualification
i. At least second division Secondary School Certificate from a recognized Board.
ii. Two (02) years certificate course in Civil Draftsmanship from a recognized institute
or Board of Technical Education; AND
iii. Six (06) months course in AUTOCAD (2-D, 3-D) drawing and Computer Knowledge
of MS Office from a recognized Trade Testing Board (TI B)”.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Interview call letters will be issued to the shod listed candidates only.
2. Short listing will be based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA.
3. Candidates should be eligible in all respect by the last date of receipt of the applications i.e. 25/04/2019.
4. Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
5. Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
6. The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
7. Original documents shall be produced at the time of Interview.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
9. In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from 1IEC must be provided.
10. Errors / Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates should visit any URL branch, deposit application fee of Rs. 500/- in ETEA UBL Bank Account No. 247812729
2. Get Printed Receipt from the Bank Counter having 09 or 10 digit transaction number. 04 digit bank branch code and date of transaction. (Deposit fee on your own CNIC & Name).
3. Give the information on the bank printed receipt in the respective fields in online application form.
4. Complete/fill up your form and submit the online Form.
5. A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post.
6. Availability of online Application Form on www.etca.edu.pk on 05/04/2019
7. Last date for submission of online Application is: 25/04/2019 up to 5:00 p.m
8. Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk
9. Test Date. Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
10. No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
• Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture ( soft copy) with you at the time of online apply.
• Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
• liTEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
• Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
• Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
• Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
• Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only, but strict action shall be taken against them. Provision of testimonials, with the online application will not be required at the time of submission of forms / before the test. Copies of testimonials / documents will however, be provided by the short listed candidates only in the screening test as and when required by ETEA/appointing authority for scrutiny purposes after the screening test.
• For any query, please contact ETEA on Phone n 091 -9219049. 091 -9219078.
Chief Engineer (Centre)
Communication & Works Department Police Road,
Civil Secretariat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa