Be a part of Dayfresh
Bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Dairyland and find out how to make our success your own. Here at Dairyland, we believe that human resources are the integral part of sustainable growth, the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart and pride to everything that we do. That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. We’re ready to discover what you’re made of. Send us your resume at email@example.com
Urgently looking for an Quality Assurance Officer for a plant located in #Dhabeji. Candidates residing near Gulshan-e-Hadeed or Gulistan-e-Johar will be preferred.
he/she will be responsible to assist QA Manager to:
– Interpret, implement and evaluate quality assurance standards.
– Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording quality data.
– Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
– Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
– Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities, identify areas for improvement in the quality system, recommend corrective preventive actions.
– Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
Minimum Qualification: BS /BSc. Chemistry or other Science field
Minimum Experience: At least 1-2 years of experience working in QA/QC for FMCG, Dairy or pharma industry
Skills Required: Hands on experience working with MS Advanced Excel and making quality related reports
Age: 22-27 years
Salary Package: 30k along with benefits
Interested candidates may share their resume mentioning the position ‘at firstname.lastname@example.org’ latest by Thursday, May 2, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.