Child Nishwa paralyzed due to wrong injection darul sehar hospital
KARACHI: The negligence of medical workers in Darul Sehat Hospital paralytic to a nine months recent kid Nishwa. Her oldsters brought Nishwa and her twin sister to the hospital for the treatment of symptom. The nurse gave the incorrect injection to Nishwa and he or she became paralytic.
According to Nishwa’s father, the injection ought to be dissolved into the body among twenty four hours and also the nurse injected the medication instantly. That infected and Nishwa’s condition became vital. She was unbroken on the ventilator for one week. when one week, she was paralytic.
The negligence of the medical workers turned his nine months recent kid into paralytic. Her father Qaisar explicit that the hospital administration verified and admitted that the incorrect injection caused her kid paralytic. The brain of the woman is totally paralytic because of the incorrect injection. Her father has rumored to the police against the hospital administration.
“An on-duty doctor told Pine Tree State that condition of my girl would be higher until morning if I leave her for one night. A nursing staffer, Moiz, came in and administered a drip.”
He claimed, “The injection that wants twenty four hours to be dissolved into the body was administered once that worsened my daughter’s condition and her lips went yellow.”
Qaiser aforesaid that the hospital workers had confirmed that the girl’s condition was aggravated when administration of the incorrect injection.