MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH YOUR SKILL, KNOWLEDGE AND MOTIVATION
Deputy Commissioner Battagram, under the Community Driven Local Development Program, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa invites application from experienced and determined professional to fill the vacant position detailed below.
Service against these position will be hired on contractual basis (under KPPRA rules) for a duration of one year, which shall be extendable on satisfactory performance. Brief description of the vacant position are given below, while the detailed job description can be read and download from the CDLD Program’s officials website, (www.cdldta.pk)
1. Program Engineer
Bachelor of Engineering (Civil registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC)
2. Monitoring and Livelihood Officer
Degree in Social Sciences (Economics, Business, Statistic). Rural Development or any other relevant field from HEC recognized University.
3. Rural infrastructural Engineer
Bachelor of Engineering (Civil registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
4. Rural infrastructural sub Engineer
Diploma in Associate Engineering (DAE) civil, wit required post Qualification
5. Female Facilitation Officer
Master Degree i Social, Management or administrative science from HEC recognized university.
6. Data Entry Operator
Bachelor degree in any related subject, wit diploma in information technology. Preference will 1 given to the graduate of related subject.
The detail job description of these positions is available on CDLD website www.cdldta.pk. Please read them before submission ofYou r job application to the National Testing Service (NTS).
Terms & Condition:
Screening and evaluation test for these position will be conducted under the supervision of National Testing Service- Pakistan (NTS). For the job application form. Test deposit slip along with other necessary details, please visit NTS website (www.nts.org.pk). Job applications without the original fee deposit will not be entertained. Please refer to the following details for more information.
• Interview call letter will be issued to shortlisted candidates only. Please note that no TA/DA will be admissible for the interviews.
• Incomplete applications or the ones received after the closing date of the application will not be entertained.
• If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application forms falls on any official holiday, the next day will be considered as the closing date.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Officer (Word, Excel, Power Point) and other computer software’s must be required for selection of the candidates.
• Fluency in English (written and spoken), as well as knowledge of local cultures and customs is a pre-requisite.
• Candidates already working in the public sector shall apply through proper Chanel. Age of candidates shall be determined on the last date of advertisement.
• Good Physical health is an essential requirement, as the job may be entail considerable commute and travel in mountainous terrain.
• The competent authorities reserve the right to change any condition, not to fill or cancel the requirement process.
• In case of selection, the candidate will have sign an agreement with the office of the respective Deputy Commissioner before issuance of the appointment order/letter.
• Errors / omission are subject to rectification.
Job application accompanied with detail curriculum vitae (CV), attested copies of all certificates and documents (including professional diplomas, academic degrees and experience letter), one recent passport size photograph, copy of your computerized national identity card and domicile certificate must reach the office of (NTS Headquarters. Plot # 96, Street# 4, H-8/1, Islamabad) within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement Original documents must be presented at the time of interview. Note:
NTS will not issue Roll No Slips through courier/postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidates shall take print out of their Electronic Roll No Slip (having picture of candidate) through NTS website for appearing in the tests.
Deputy Commissioner BattagramGM2IH!Ii223 Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. 0997310117