Deputy Commissioner Chitral, under the Community Driven Local Development Program, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa invites application from experienced and determined professional to fill the vacant position detailed below. Service against this position will be hired on contractual basis (under KPPRA rules) for duration of one year, which shall be extendable on satisfactory performance. Brief description of the vacant position are given below, while the detailed job description can be read and download from the CDLD Program’s
The detail job description of these positions is available on CDLD website www.cdldta.pk. Please read them before submission of your job application to the National Testing Service (NTS).
Terms & Condition
Screening and evaluation test for this position will be conducted under the supervision of National Testing Service-Pakistan (NTS). For the job application form, Test, deposit slip along with other necessary details, please visit NTS website (www.nts.ors.pk). Job applications without the original fee deposit will not be entertained. Please refer to the following details for more information.
• Interview call letter will be issued to shortlisted candidates only. Please note that no TA/DA will be admissible for the Interviews.
• Candidate will be responsible for Incomplete or late submitted application.
• If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application forms fells on any official holiday, the next day will be considered as the closing date.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Officer (Word, Excel, Power Point) and other computer software’s must be required for selection of the candidates.
• Fluency in English (written and spoken), as well as knowledge of local cultures and customs will be preferred.
• Candidates already working in the public sector shall apply through proper Chanel. Age of candidates shall be determined on the last date of advertisement
• Good Physical health is an essential requirement, as the job may be entail considerable commute and travel in mountainous terrain.
• The candidates must belong to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa preferably Malakand Division.
• The competent authorities reserve the right to change any condition, not to fill or cancel the requirement process.
• In case of selection, the candidate will have sign an agreement with the office of the respective Deputy Commissioner before issuance of the appointment order/letter.
• Errors / omission are subject to rectification.
Job application accompanied with detail curriculum vitae (CV), attested copies of all relevant certificates and documents (including professional diplomas, academic degrees and experience letter), one recent passport size photograph, copy of your computerized national identity card and domicile certificate must reach NTS Headquarters: Plot #96, Street# 4. Sector H-8/L Islamabad) within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. Original documents must be presented at the time of interview.
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
0943-412946 / 414795
Say No To Drugs