Deputy Commissioner Swat Jobs 21 April 2019, Senior Programme Engineer
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Screening and evaluation test for these positions will be conducted under the supervision of National Testing Services (NTS) For application form submission and other necessary details, please visit NTS website ( www.nts.org.pk ) Application form without original fee deposit receipt will not be entertained. Please refer to the following details for information’s.
• Application form shall be carefully filled in by the candidate, since the provided information will be considered final for further processing.
• Not fulfilling any of advertised criteria will exclude the candidate from recruitment / test process at any stage Candidate will be responsible for wrong information or late application submission.
• Interview call letter will be issued to shoriisted candidates only, please note no TA/DA will admissible for the interviews.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and other related computer software must be required for the selection of the candidates.
• Fluency in English (written and spoken) and spoken Pashto, as well as knowledge of local cultures is a pre-requiste.
• Candidates already working in the public sector shall apply through proper channel. Age of candidate shall be determined on the last date of application submission.
• Good physical health is an essential requirement, as the job may initial considerable commute and travel in the mountainous arraign.
. The competent authority reserves the right to change any condition, not to fill or cancel the recruitment process.
• In case of selection, the candidates will have to sign an agreement with the office of the Deputy Commissioner Swat before issuance of the appointment order/letter.
1) Job application accompanied with detail curriculum vitae (CV), attested copies of all certificates and documents (including professional diplomas, academic degrees and experience letter), one recent passport size photograph,
copy of your computerized national identity card and domicile certificate must reach the office of (NTS Headquarters, Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad) within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement Original documents must be presented at the time of interview.
2) NTS will not issue Roll No Slips though courier/postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidates shall take pnnt out of their Electronic Roil No. Slip though NTS website for appearing in the tests.
For further information regarding test process keep visiting NTS website OR contact NTS Call Center at 051-844-444-1