DGPR Punjab Jobs 13 April 2019, Media Consultants
HIRING OF THREE MEDIA CONSULTANTS
The Directorate General Public Relations (DGPR), Punjab Is Tha primary publicity arm of the Government of the Punjab, responsible for Public: awareness and projection of Its policies, programmes, welfare Initiatives and day to day activities. For the objectives. It alms to focus on Print & Electronic Media as well as Social Media etc.
• Create a comprehensive media strategy to define programs that use media techniques to Increase visibility, implementation and manage media for the Punjab Government.
• Search new and alternative ways to leverage media for publicity, across various groups.
• Monitor media tools and trends apply to increase theuaa of media in DGPR.
• Measuro the impact of government Initiatives In Print. Electronic and Social Media.
• Active participation In Media. The positions are available for applicants, both male & female upto 35-ycars of age, with 16 years of education preferably with IT education.
• The Ideal candidate will have 5 years experience In media Interested candidates should send their applications and CVs to the Section officer (Estt.). Information & Culture Department, 19-B Ayubla Market, Lahore within 15-days of the publication of this advertisement- Salary package will be market based (negotiable). The last date for submlssloi of application Is 03-06-2019
SECTION OFFICER (ESTABLISHMENT)
INFORMATION & CULTURE DEPARTMENT
19-B AYUBIA MARKET. LAHORE