MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION, DI KHAN
Applications are invited from eligible candidates domiciled of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following vacant posts for appointment under MTI Act 2015 and MT1 DI Khan Regulations 2016 at Medical Teaching Institution DI Khan.
1. Security Officer
Retired officer of Pakistan Armed Forces.
2. Computer Operator
BCS/B.Sc with computer Science or B.A 1st /2nd Division with one year Diploma in Information Technology from Board of Technical Education.
3. Junior Clerk
5. AC Mechanic
i) Matric with one year certificate Air Conditioning / Electrical from Government recognized institute.
ii) preference will be given to candidate having experience.
6. Generator Operator
Diploma in Electrical from recognized government institution. ii)Experience in relevant field.
7. Laboratory Attendant
8. Ward Attendant
9. Anaesthesia Attendant
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Application on proscribed form dully filled in all respect along with Bio data and academic record must reach the office of the undersigned! within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement, along with Rs.200/-for S.No.01 to 03 and Rs.lOO/for S. No.04 to 12 as application: processing fee (non refundable) through bank slip deposit in Bank ofKhyber Tank Adda Branch DIKhan A/C No.PLS 02430003 Bank Code:0129 in the name of Hospital Director MTI DIKhan otherwise the applications will not be entertained/processed. Cheque/Pay order will not be acceptable.
(2) The services will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institution Reforms Act (MTI) 2015.
(3) ln Service Candidates shall apply through proper channel.
(4) Only short listed candidates will be called for interview/test
(5) Candidates will be short listed in view of their academic/professional record/ screening test
(6) lf the closing date fixed for the receipt of applications form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
(7) Any application received after the closing date shall be stand rejected.
(8) Scrutiny committee shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete.
(9) 02% quota will be reserved for disable person.
(10) Any Candidate may be disqualified and/or excluded from interview if:
(a) He/She was convinced by the court of law.
(b) Pervious history of; dismissal from public service
(c) Knowingly furnishes any false information.
(d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification,
(e) Attempts to obtain support from his/her candidature by improper means,
(f) Submits forges certificates.
(g) Tempers with the entries in his/her age and academic certificates,
(h) Misbehave during the interview.
(i) Original documents shall be produced at the time of! interview,
(j) No TA/DA is allowed for candidates appearing in the interview.
DR.KARIM SHAH HOSPITAL DIRECTOR
MTI,DHQ/MMM TEACHING HOSPITALS,DERA ISMAIL KHAN