DIRECTORATE GENERAL AGRICULTURE
(WATER MANAGEMENT) PUNJAB
Applications are invited from eligible candidates domiciled in Punjab for recruitment on contract basis under the ADB funded development project “Command Area Development of Jalalpur Irrigation Project (CAD-JIP)” for project period upto 30th June, 2023 in Water Management Wing of Agriculture Department:-
1. 05 years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible.
2. The contract appointments are temporary in nature, non-transferable, job/post-specific, non-pensionable & conferring no right for regularization. The contract appointment will be initially for 01 year which can be extended upto project period with the approval of competent authority.
3. In case the project period is reduced / enhanced, contract appointment order may be amended accordingly with approval of competent authority.
4. Retired persons are not eligible. The persons who are already in Government service including contract employees should apply through proper channel. In case of selection, a confirmed civil servant shall retain his lien against his original substantive post.
5. The recruitments will be made strictly on merit on all Punjab basis in accordance with the rules, selection criteria and other provisions of Recruitment Policy, Contract Appointment Policy, 2004 and project PC-I.
6. The applications addressed to Director General Agriculture (Water Management) Punjab, 21-Davis Road, Lahore clearly indicating the post applied for along-with Curriculum Vitae (CV), three passport-size recent photographs and attested copies of all the relevant documents, CNIC / certificates/ degrees, Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate, position in Board / University, issued by the authorized Institute / Madrissa, release orders for Ex-Service men issued by the concerned authority / Institute and must reach by 15th July, 2019. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered and only eligible candidates will be called for test/’ interview. No TA / DA shall be paid.
7. In case of large number of applications, short listed candidate will be called for test / interview.
8. The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
9. The candidates selected under the project are not entitled for the benefit of any pay protection.
Director General Agriculture
(Water Management) Punjab,
21-Davis Road, Lahore