DIRECTORATE GENERAL CULTURE SINDH CULTURE, TOURISM & ANTIQUITIES DEPARTMENT
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
24th July, 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates, having domicile of district mentioned against the vacant posts, to fill the following posts in the Directorate General Culture Sindh, Culture, Tourism & Antiquities Department, Government of Sindh:
5 Naib Qasid
6 Sanitary Worker
1. Applications must be sent/addressed to the Director General Culture Sindh, Muhammad Ibrahim Joyo Auditorium, Liaquat Memorial Library, Opposite Liaquat National Hospital, Stadium Road, Karachi (021-99230965) by 23rd August, 2019 along with attested photocopies of following documents:
Application mentioning the post applying for. Academic Qualification Certificates. Domicile/Permanent Residence Certificate (Form-D).
iv. Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
v. 02 Passport size latest photographs.
vi. Postal address and telephone number.
2. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post.
3. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be entertained.
4. Only eligible candidates will be called for written test/interview and no TA/DA will be admissible.
5. Minority and female quota will be maintained as per rules.
6. Urban & Rural quota will be maintained as per rules.
7. General age relaxation of fifteen (15) years in upper age limit will be applicable.
8. The candidates already in Government / Semi-Government service must apply through proper channel.
Say No to Corruption