The Directorate General of Sports Government of Khybcr Pakhtunkhwa invites applications from suitable candidates of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following positions mentioned against each:
1. Assistant (BPS-16)
2. Computer Operator (BPS-16)
3. Stenographer (BPS-14)
4. Junior Coach (BPS-10)
5. Hostel Superintendent (BPS-10)
At least sccond class Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university. OR
i. At least Second Class Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology (BCS/BIT four years), or its equivalent qualification, from a recognized university; or
ii. At least second-class Bachelor’s Degree or us equivalent qualification, from a recognized university with one year diploma in Information Technology or its equivalent qualification, from a recognized Board ol* rechnicai Education.
a. At least second division Intermediate Certificate or its equivalent from a recognized board with:
b. Speed of fifty (50) words per minute in shorthand in English and thirty five (35) words per minute in typing; and
c. Knowledge of Computer in using MS Word and MS Excel. At least sccond class Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification from a recogni7cd board, with three (03) years experience an coach in the relevant games before or after Secondary School Certificate; and
i. First or second position in the relevant individual sports event as a player at the national level organized by Pakistan Olympic Association or Pakistan Sports Federation; or
ii. Participation as a player in the relevant National level sports competition organized by Pakistan Olympic Association or Pakistan Sports Federation and s ecu red al least second position. Note: Preference shall be given lo International Sports persons in the relevant field.
At least Sccond Class Secondary School C ertificate or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board, with at least five years experience in the relevant field
Terms & Conditions:
1. Interested candidates fulfilling the advertised criteria shall apply by filling the prescribed application form available at NTS website www.nts.org.pk
2. All Khybcr Pakhtunkhwa where mentioned in posts location/ districts means KP including newly merged tribal districts.
3. NTS will charge Rs. 460/- per candidate applying for single post. An applicant applying for more than one post should submit separate form alongwith fee.
4. Form shall be carefully filled-in by the candidate since the provided information will be considered as final for further processing. Candidate shall be responsible for outcome of any wrong information submitted or late applied.
5. Application form must be submitted to NTS along with fee deposited slip (NTS copy), attested copy of CNIC, and relevant academic/ experience certificates.
6. N TS test will be for screening purpose only. Post-test process will be carried out by the Department as per prevailing rules and regulations.
7. Upper age relaxation may be availed in accordance with the prevailing Govt. Rules. No PA/DA will be permissible / paid for test / interview.
8. Applicants working in Govt., Semi Govt. and autonomous bodies shall apply through proper channel. NOC will be required at the time of interview.
9. Last date of form submission is 14/ 06/ 2019 to NTS Head Office Street if 4 Sector H-8/1 Islamabad.
1. i. NTS w ill not issue Roll No. Slips through courier/ postal serv ice to any candidate. Eligible candidates shall take print out of their
electronic Roll No. Slip (having picture of candidate) through NTS website for appearing in thier tests, ii. For further information regarding test process, keep visiting NTS website or contact NTS call center at 051 -8444441.
2. Applicants working in Govt, Semi Govt and autonomous bodies shall apply through proper channel and shall produce NOC of their employers. Only short-listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
Applications received after due date i.e 14/06/2019 will not be entertained.
The post, for which the candidate applies, should specifically be mentioned on the envelop.
6. The Management reserves the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason. No TA/DA will be permissible / paid for test/ interview.
Address: PO. BOX# 409, GPO PESHAWAR CANTT. PESHAWAR
InfoKPGovt @lnfoKPGovt / www.infokhyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk / Send KP to 8333